Tuesday, September 15, 2009

things that are wet......... ;) LIKE WATER. DUUH

Things that are wet are disgusting. It gives me the creeps. When people are wet they start to have this ugly smell, a smell that smells like chicken poo. When my jeans get wet, I feel nasty and can’t wait to change………… I love it when my hair is wet, that feeling where you feel fresh and clean. Yum. Sometimes I love being wet….. like when it’s a scorching hot day outside… a few trickles of cold water would be nice. When I see sweaty guys I gasp in awe. AHAHAHAHA they look so good sweaty. Why can’t girls look good sweaty? When I sweat I look like I just got attacked by chickens and survived a 2 mile run. SWEAT SWEAT SWEAT. Sweat looks good from a far but once you get near….. you can see it drip and okay, yeah still hot. But the smell can only be so pleasing. I think the worst is having wet socks…………………………..oh my damn. Those things smell so blaaaaaah… nasty. Having wet sandwiches aren’t so great either. I bet they taste disgusting. I bet they taste like rotten socks. EW!!! OH!!! But wet leaves look pretty cool huh?! A dry leaf…… and a little bit of water comes dripping down the leaf … I’d think it looks pretty cool………………………………………………………OMG! WET DOGS SMELL TOO. AHAHA but I love dogs. Okay. I hate rain when commuting on the bus or skytrain…. But when I’m in the rain with friends I love rain. Splashing water …. WATERFIGHT! Ooooh I love me on of those water fights…………..there so fun! I want a water fight right now………………………………………….OH THAT WOULD BE FUN!!!!!! Hmhmhmhmhmhm…………………I could use a drink of water right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment