Monday, September 21, 2009

GET OUT

Get out............................ya nasty! Stop trying to get with me. You disgust me. With your swagger, you're so full of yourself. Just get out. HAHAHA. im just kidding. just get outtaaaa here. everytime i here "get out" i think of the song by jojo. elle oh elle. hahaha.....GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. Voices in my head... i want them out. Impure thoughts... i want them out. I don't want to be bitter anymore. I hate thinking bad things in my head.... i just want them OUT. omfg... stop reading this... this is pointless..... seriously GET OUT. hahaha you're probably thinking that i'm just a fruit .. hahaha this is literally whats going on in my head.. blah blah blah hawaii.............i miss hawaii. Kay get out. I need to do good in school AAAAH last year omg.. im scared. ANYWAYS Lets think positive shall we........GET GET GET OUT OUT OUT.... OUTTTTAAA HERE. GGET GO ON. GET WID IT. YO YO.... YO YO YO YIPPE YO YIPPE YE. Okay. im seriously so lost now. OH yeah... get out....... hmhmhmhm... Get out makes me think of bad things...the first thing that pops to my head is divorce...... really bad break ups... they usually end up with "GET OUT" .... sadly thats how some people actually separate..............DIVORCE SUCKS... seriously. why get married if you're not willing to make it work??? I think its so sad... isn't there marriage counseling out there?? TIMES UP. SERIOUSLY GET OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment