Monday, September 28, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF........... ALISHA DEUTSCH

A day in the life of alisha..... CAN YOU SAY SAAAAWEEEET DEAL! This girl is amazing! so much life and adventure....It would be so much fun to hang out with alisha! y'knoow, getting a ride to school :) woot woot! I wonder what kind of food they have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.... MHMHM???? hmmmmmmmm........I like caucasian food!! hehehe i hope alishas mom cooks a lot... oh my goodness. I'm hungry for some caucasian food now....great! ....................HM i wonder if she has any siblings... ;) i'm hoping for a brother.. hehe! ...............................OH MY GOSH, nasty!! for some reason i think she has a cat... OH GOODNESS!!! I HATE CATS... UGH. they give me the shivers.......I wonder what Alisha does as her daily morning routines. i wonder a lot of things actually... like when she does her homework, what she likes to do on her spare time, if she likes pasta (cus i do), or where she likes to shop for her clothing! Alisha is a really nice girl...and i really like her nose piercing on her!! like seriously soooooooo nice........i wonder if she has any other piercings.. hmm.....so many questions to be answered. I wish i had more classes with alisha. But... writing 12 is good. :) okay i'm making no sense now..........i wonder what tv shows she watches.. or if she even watches tv......i wonder what she wants to be when she grows up.. or what college she's thinking of going to. A day in the life of Alisha Deutsch would be awesome!! i wish i could spend one day with her family :$ haha! how awkward but still, it would be great! I wonder if she likes to stare at stars at night or go joy riding because it makes you feel free........................HM I WONDER....like wonderbread...like wonderwoman...WOW...wondering wonders of wondergirl. awwwwwyeeeee...ALISHA ALISHA

No comments:

Post a Comment