Monday, September 21, 2009

(DISCRIPTIVE) " That Moment"

My eyes started to water. I tried holding it back but a tear drop managed to escape my big brown eyes. I felt my warm tears flow down my cheeks. I taste something salty yet warm. I'm thinking of the worst things. The worst possible things in my head. I started shivering as i felt goosebumps on my arms. Could this have happened to me!? I walked down the hall of shame. Every pair of eyes were on me. Mouths were moving as i felt knives stab my back. My life was over as i knew it. I continued to walk and i never stopped until i reached the closest park. Going to a park reminded me of when i was a little gir. Being that little girl, full of innocence.

BRAINFART//will come back later.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Consider verb tense - see what happens when you rewrite the whole thing using only the present tense...

    ReplyDelete