Friday, October 30, 2009

Conversation/character sketch

CONVERSATION
Girl - G
Boy - B

G - Hey baby, are you hungry? do you want to eat out?
B - Wsup?! yeah i'm pretty hungry lets go. Where do you want to eat?
G - You choose! called it!
B - Can you just choose? i chose the place last time...
G - Okay fine! lets eat at red robins!
B - Meet me there at 8
G - okay
B - Hey, you look beautuiful
G - Noo, i look ugly.. :(
B - you look perfectly fine
G - What are you ordering? i guess i want the salad.
B - I guess i'll get the burger
G - Eff! i look so ugly today
B - Can you not? you look perfect. Can you just realize that you are?!
G - I can't... stop being so sweet.
B - I'll take you home now
G - Okay baby
B - So do you want me to go with you to your front porch?
G - Please...
B - i hope you had an awesome dinner. Good night. I love you.
G - Thank you so much for tonight, i love you too.

BOY: I think the boy in the conversation has a good environment he lives in. The way he talks to the girl is very polite and truthful. He seems like a guy a girl would dream for. This boy seems like he has been raised very well.

GIRL: i think the girl doesn't take compliments very well. It could be because she's new to it or she just doesn't like receiving them. I also think the girl wants that attention from the boy. it seems like the girl puts herself down in order for the boy to shoot compliments at her, thus making her feel safe and secure.

TEXT:
G- hey babe! did you get home alright?
B- im still busing home but im nearly there. what're you up to?
G- nothing much, just attempting to finish my chemistry hwk.
B- haha aw babe im sure we could've just eaten at your place so you couldve done your hwk earlier. im sorry
G- hey its not your fault! i wanted to eat out remember! haha
B- haha alright.. well i just got home and i think im going to hop in the shower ;)
G- hehe dont get me started boy
B- babe do your hwk and call me after arright?
G- alright... ttyl then :) i love you
B- i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment