Friday, January 8, 2010

IN WINTER......

i like to stay warm...
i love drinking hot chocolate...
i love hanging out with my friends...


in winter... there are so many things to do...
i should spend every minute of my winter having fun and playing with my friends.. because you'll never know when winter will end. .... well actually there is a date when it actually ends... but you'll never know when the snow will stop.. or the cold.. know what i mean? hahaha

In Winter.... i like to watch a lot of movies.. and stay comfortable on my couch... it feels nice to just relax and be free.... and watch winter outside. i love it when its sooo so soo cold outside but it reamains so sunny. i love sun... and winter.. so when it happens both at the same time... I LOVE IT. seriously..

In Winter i would love to

No comments:

Post a Comment