Monday, November 9, 2009

It was a dark and stormy night

... when we were locked up in our cabin. the voices were getting louder and louder..we were hearing thumps now! oh no... okay i suck at scary stories. seriously. ahahha

dark and stormy night... thats pretty intense. aww i miss halloween! it was a dark and stormy night! i really don't feel like writing today :( today is just NOT my day. so many sad faces i see.. ruins my mood!! uggh i just want everyone to be happy. =D with BIG smiles on their faces. THAT would just make my day! so yeah there is nothing really to write about because there isn't anything in my head.. LIKE NOTHING. its like a blank piece of paper. its all white. its nothing.
Paul Catao is beside me and he's talking about scooby doo! hahaha i wanna go home and watch that movie now. I want summer back. I don't want to graduate.. Im scared! :(:( i have no idea what i'm going to do with my life . Nothing .. like another blank page... blank page after blank page. IM LOST!!!!

i guess im just having one of those days.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment